6th floor apartment of 140m2 at the area of Peraia in Thessaloniki.
The apartment consists of 2 bedrooms, an office guesthouse, a bathroom with Jacuzzi, and an open plan living room with fireplace. The master bedroom has a 20m2 dressing room and is separately connected to the bathroom.The apartment has balconies around it. The main balcony features a barbecue made from firebricks.It is a very thoughtful and luxurious construction with many extra features like:
– Impressive vitro glasses on the roof of the bathroom that with the lighting create an impression of the bottom of the sea
– Wardrobe fridge with large capacity
– American style kitchens
– Air condition in the living room
– Energy fireplace- Floors made of Karystos marble and decoration with solid ancient Greek columns
– Private water tank located on the roof
The balconies enjoy an endless view of Thermaikos sea, while the beach is only 200 meters away. In addition to the apartment, the property includes two parking spaces and a storage room in the basement of the building (where one more apartment owner has access) and two open parking spaces. Τhe owner of the apartment is also the owner of a chamber on the roof of the building (according to the articles of association of the building), which can be used separately as a gym or as a private roof garden with the appropriate configuration.